Our dedicated and experienced teams provide assistance and support to our clients in the below areas.
What We Do
Administrative, Accounting and Tax Services
We offer a broad range of corporate, banking and administration, accounting and tax services to Cyprus resident individuals and companies registered in Cyprus and other jurisdictions, supporting them with their day-to-day operations and statutory obligations.
Our services cover, amongst other, the below:
- Assistance with the incorporation of companies in Cyprus and other jurisdictions via our network of associates.
- Re-domiciliation of companies in and out of Cyprus.
- Provision of Fiduciary services including Directorships, Secretarial and Registered Office.
- Assistance with the day-to-day corporate administration and maintenance of companies’ corporate files, statutory records and registers, and other Secretarial support.
- Provision of Board Meetings Support Services to include planning and coordination, drafting of agendas, gathering / collating and distributing relevant material and preparing minutes of the meetings.
- Assistance to companies in complying with their statutory and other regulatory / filing obligations including providing support and liaising with Authorities.
- Assistance with the orderly closure of companies.
- Assistance with the opening and maintenance of personal and corporate bank accounts with local banking institutions and leading international banking and wealth management institutions in Europe and North America.
- Provision of bank signatories.
- Day-to-day management of bank accounts including assistance with the preparation and processing of bank transactions, payment of utility bills and other type of expenses.
- Other general administration support as required.
- Maintenance of proper accounting books and records.
- Payroll services for Cyprus companies, to include the computation of the various contributions and PAYE and assistance with corresponding payments to Authorities, issuance of the monthly pay slips etc.
- Preparation of periodic financial statements and other accounting reports.
- Assistance with identifying personal tax consequences from taking up tax residency in Cyprus including eligibility to benefit from applicable tax reliefs.
- Assistance with the registration with Cyprus Authorities (e.g. Civil Registry and Migration Department, Department of Social Insurance Services, Tax Department), filing of the relevant exemption declarations, filing of other declarations and returns, obtaining confirmation regarding the non-domiciled status of clients from the Tax Department etc.
- Assistance with procedures regarding work permits.
- Provision of support in finding a suitable housing and other ancillary services aiming to achieve a smooth relocation to Cyprus.
- Local Statutory Compliance, including:
- registration of companies with the Cyprus Tax Department (Tax and VAT);
- preparation and submission of Cyprus VAT Returns and VIES Declarations.
- Assistance with the preparation and submission of Provisional Income Tax Returns and other statutory submissions and / or declarations such as the Annual Employers Tax Return, Rents Return etc.
- Local and International Taxation:
- assistance with corresponding tax compliance;
- keeping up to date with relevant legislation, directives and updates on Double Tax Treaties between Cyprus and other jurisdictions.
- Personal Taxation:
- assistance with registration with the Cyprus Tax Department;
- completion and filing of Annual Personal Income Tax Returns;
- assistance with the issuance of Tax Residence Certificates;
- other ancillary services.
- Assistance with identifying substance solutions, and establishing and maintaining presence in Cyprus (including the hiring of local personnel, identification of suitable office space etc), in line with best practices and guidance issued by the Authorities.
- Registration of companies with the Cyprus Tax Department (Tax and VAT)
- Preparation and submission of Cyprus VAT Returns and VIES Declarations
- assistance with corresponding tax compliance
- keeping up to date with relevant legislation, directives and updates on Double Tax Treaties between Cyprus and other jurisdictions
- assistance with registration with the Cyprus Tax Department
- completion and filing of Annual Personal Income Tax Returns
- assistance with the issuance of Tax Residence Certificates
- other ancillary services
Family Office, Trust and Fund Services
We have extensive experience in the provision of Family Office Services to wealthy Families, both locally and overseas. Our team offers a diverse skill set covering a broad spectrum of services, with expertise built over many years in practice.
In offering high-level family office regulatory and operational support, we provide our clients with tailor-made, holistic and consolidated assessments of their financials, businesses, corporate affairs. Subsequently, in cooperation with our affiliate company MFO Asset Management Ltd (a CySEC licensed Wealth Management and Investment Firm), our clients may choose from a wide range of Wealth Management, Financial, Tax, Corporate and Fiduciary services, made-to-measure for our clients who seek integrated, comprehensive solutions, which are geared at achieving their personalised asset protection, estate planning and succession planning goals.
Our services cover the below:
- Organisation and attendance of family office meetings.
- Assistance with estate planning, asset protection, succession planning and overall family strategy.
- Preparation of financial and qualitive reports that meet the specific needs and requirements of each family.
- Wealth Management services which are offered by our affiliated company MFO Asset Management Ltd. The services include the set up and Operation of AIFs/UCITS set-up and Investment Management Services such as Outsourced Portfolio Management services, Investment Advice and Portfolio Management.
- Settlement and structuring of Trusts (Local or Cyprus International Trusts).
- Management of Trusts (provision of Trustee Services and / or Protector Services).
- Assistance with the incorporation of Private Trust Companies (PTCs).
- Maintenance of Trust accounting records and preparation of Trustee reports.
- We offer Fund Administration, Internal Audit and Compliance services to CySEC-regulated entities such as Funds, Fund Managers and Investment firms, including:
- assistance with the set-up and licensing stage of the regulated entities;
- ongoing support of their operations (such as compliance and regulatory reporting services).
- Assistance with the set-up and licensing stage of the regulated entities.
- Ongoing support of their operations (such as compliance and regulatory reporting services).
Our team is comprised of multi-disciplinary qualified professionals, with many years of relevant experience, enabling the provision of a broad range of specialised advisory services. Our aim is to act as a trusted Advisor, offering value-adding services which contribute to the growth and prosperity of our clients’ organisations.
Our services include:
- Acting as Financial Advisors for the ongoing review of clients’ financial performance, using benchmarking, ratio analysis, industry fundamentals and other state of the art Reporting and Evaluation tools. We are also licensed by the Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE) to act as Nominated Advisors (Nomads) for companies listed on the Emerging Companies Market (E.C.M.).
- Our services also include the preparation of Business Plans and Feasibility Studies, Valuation Reports, evaluation of budgets, performance of Financial Due Diligence Reviews, assistance with the appraisal of new projects, participation in monthly management meetings etc.
- Through our team of specialist Advisors we support our clients, in Cyprus and overseas, in the areas of Risk, Internal Audit and Corporate Governance.
- Our clientele includes Financial Institutions and regulated entities in Cyprus, as well as multinational groups with operations in various locations.
- We assist our clients in identifying, assessing and managing risks, improving the control systems and governance processes in place, whilst taking into consideration the strategic positioning of each organisation, best practice and investor criteria such as ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) standards.
- As part of our services, we assist with the setting up of appropriate Corporate Governance policies and systems, in line with the ever changing and stringent Regulatory frameworks, and other requirements within their strategy.
- We assist clients and have significant relevant experience in corporate transactions involving Mergers and Acquisitions, Reorganisation, Redomiciliations, Cross Border intra European transactions including assistance with the preparation of corresponding Business Plans and overall Project Management.
- Our Firm employs licensed Insolvency Practitioners who act as Liquidators of Cyprus companies.
- In cooperation with the company officers, appointed lawyers and auditors, the liquidators appointed perform the required actions leading to the orderly and official liquidation of Cyprus companies.