Corporate Social Responsibility
Giving back to society and the preservation of our environment are the main pillars of our CSR strategy.
The Firm takes a number of targeted Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives aiming to enhance the Firm’s contribution to our local community, society and the environment. In this respect we have developed a CSR program which we re-assess on an on-going basis.
Our actions as part of our CSR program aim to promote:
- Sustaining a work environment that deploys fair employee management, embraces diversity, innovation and provides equal opportunities and conditions for people to continuously develop, unleash their potentials and thrive.
- Partnering with conscious individuals who acknowledge and act towards our vision and strive for authenticity, teamwork, professional integrity, development and growth.
- Investing in educational programs providing funding opportunities to talented individuals in the pursuit of their dreams.
- Engaging in charity work with local charities / other non-profitable organisations.
- Participating in activities that positively impact our community through donations and/or voluntary work.
- Reducing our carbon footprints by encouraging paperless communications and applying a vast recycling policy which includes recycling of plastic, paper, coffee pods, copy machines/printers toners, batteries (on-site AFIS battery collection points) IT equipment, etc.
The Firm sponsored the Parents and Guardians Association of Agios Dimitrios Primary School for the issuance of the 2023 calendars. The proceeds from the sponsorship will be utilised by the Parents and Guardians Association to cover needs for the welfare and wellbeing of the school.
The Firm organised internal webinars for the role of preventive medical examinations. In addition, it has offered Europa Donna Cyprus keyrings to employees and has reminded them of the importance of physical activity, a healthy diet and preventive medical examinations, for breast health and for our overall well-being.